Here are the 8 simple and natural remedies that can actually help you in getting rid of uric acid crystals in joints.
Gout is somehow the same with arthritis, due to its accumulation of uric acid crystals in the joints, which is a breakdown product of purines that are part of a lot of foods that people consume.
This kind of arthritis mostly affects the elderly and it leads to severe pain and other symptoms just like tightness, redness in big toes and hands, as well as the swelling. It also affects other body parts, which includes the elbow, shoulders, ankles and knees.
However, you don’t have to worry anymore because there are treatments that can instantly cure gout. You can actually do it choosing the natural alternative that can assist in treating the symptoms of gout.
Here are the most common reasons behind having gout:
- Alcohol intake
- Reduction of uric acid in the joints
Gout develops when the body has been forced to process too much levels of protein that were obtained from red meats and the like. Usually, most of them are eliminated from the body through sweat and urine, but others remain if they are at its high levels, they are stored in certain areas in the body.
In order to prevent the production of uric acid crystals, it is of high importance to be aware about the fact that gout is mainly a result of improper diet.
As a result, focus on foods that are low in purines and high in water just like cucumbers, since 100 grams of it contain at least 7 milligrams of purines. Other foods that are rich in water include strawberries, zucchini, squash, watermelon and a lot more.
Furthermore, you have to elevate you consumption of water, and maintain the body hydrated. This will actually assist you in getting rid of the uric acid crystals from the body.
The following are the natural remedies that have the ability to help you in reducing the uric acid levels in both of the joints and blood:
- Grab a ripe tomato and extract its juice. Consume it for at least three times a day.
- Boil a pint of water and add half piece of onion, 50 grams of cabbage and 3 parsley sprigs. Leave them over the heat for about 15 minutes and then remove them. Strain and leave in order to cool. After doing so, add the juice of a lemon and consume the mixture right before your lunch.
- Combine 3 tablespoon of soybean oil and at least 3 tablespoon of rosemary oil, and use this mixture in order to massage the affected area.
- Add half of an onion to a liter of water and boil. Leave the mixture for around 5 minutes and drain it. Add some honey and consume the remedy for at least three times a day.
- Consume a mango, 4 pieces of carrots and at least 30 grams of strawberries with a slice of pineapple in a juicer. Consume this combination in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening in case the symptoms worsen.
- Add an ear of corn cob to some water and boil it for about 10 minutes. After doing so, strain and consume the mixture for at least thrice a day.
- Add 2 tablespoons of elderflowers in ½ liter of boiled water and cover it. Strain the remedy after 10 minutes and leave it in order to cool down. Add some amount of honey and consume the remedy on a regular basis.
- Add at least 30 grams of cranberries to a liter of water and boil it for 5 minutes. Strain and consume the remedy thrice a day.
In addition, the following natural recipes will be extremely beneficial in the treatment of gout:
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 slice of lemon
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger root
- 2 stalks of celery
Cut the cucumber and the celery into pieces and then combine them in a blender with the other ingredients. Mix them thoroughly with a smooth consistency.
Consume this natural remedy for at least one to three times day. For best results, you need to make sure to consume it in the morning, on an empty stomach.
Additionally, follow a healthy diet and exercise regularly in order to treat the symptoms of gout.